The Activities module in EngageBay helps you track your records’ actions. It is the section where you create and manage business tasks, events, and calls.
Every activity has important information like date, time, priority level, and notification parameters related to the record or business activities.
To view all activities at a glance:
- Go to the Marketing dashboard.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) right next to the Campaigns.
- From the drop-down menu, select Activities. You can now keep track of emails sent, emails opened, links clicked, and more.
To view activities of specific records:
- In your EngageBay account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets.
- Click the name of the record you want to check.
- Under the Activities tab, you can view and keep track of your record’s activity.
Activities are extremely important to run a business smoothly and seamlessly.
Your employees don’t fall behind because they get reminders when tasks are due, and you can set it up to get updates when a task is added, completed, or moved into the next phase.