Uploading a file in the File Repository:
- Go to the Marketing dashboard.
- Click on the three dots (...) right next to Campaigns, and select Files Repository.
- Click Add Files in the upper right corner. A new panel will pop up.
- Enter all the necessary details such as titles, descriptions, etc., and upload your files.
- Hit the Submit button to complete the upload. Once submitted, they will show up on the File Repository list.
Actions on File Repository
Edit: To edit the file details, please click the 3 dots to the right of the file and select Edit
Copy URL: To copy the URL of the file, please click the 3 dots to the right of the file and select Copy URL.
Move: To move the file from one folder to another, please click the 3 dots to the right of the file and select Move. Select the destination folder from the dropdown.
Preview: To preview the file, please click the 3 dots to the right of the file and select Preview.
Delete: To delete the file, please click the 3 dots to the right of the file and select Delete
Sorting the files: On the top left you will find an option to Sort by, it is used to sort the files. Please click on it and select the field that you want to use to sort like Created Date, Title, Size, Last Modified, Item Type.
Add Folders: On the top right you will find a button Add Folder. It is used to add the folders.
Bulk Action: It is used to move or delete files in bulk
EngageBay's file repository helps keep a business' documents securely stored and organized in a centralized location so that approved employees can access files easily, whenever they need them. This centralized data storage facility helps organize and streamline all your important files and folders for later use without the hassle of retrieving them continuously from outside sources.