- Navigate to the Sales dashboard.
- Click on the three dots (...) right next to Calendar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Proposals.
- In the upper right corner, click Create Proposal.
- You can either choose to customize a predefined template or create a new design from scratch.
- Once you have created your design, you can Preview it before you hit the final Save button.
Sending Proposal to your contacts/companies
- Please open the Proposal
- Click on the Email Tab
- Select either Contacts / Companies under “To”
- Type the name or email of the contact or company
- Select the From Email and From Name
- Enter the subject
- Click Send Email button
Viewing Insights of the Proposal
EngageBay gives you an option to view the insights of the proposal that was sent.
To view the Insights:
- Please click on 'Proposal'
- Click on the Insights Tab
- In the left pane, you will find 4 options:
- Email Invitations - It will list all the contacts to whom the invitation was sent
- Email Opens - It will list all the contacts who opened the email
- Views - It will list all the contacts who viewed the proposal
- Engaged - It will list all the contacts who got engaged
Actions on Proposals:
Edit: To edit the proposal, please click the 3 dots to the right of the proposal and select Edit
Duplicate: To duplicate the proposal, click the 3 dots to the right of the proposal and select Duplicate
Delete:To delete the proposal, click the dots to the right of the proposal and select Delete
Execute deals quickly and accelerate your sales with EngageBay's powerful sales proposal feature.
Seamlessly create, send, sign, and track sales proposals without ever leaving Engagebay.