To set up push notifications:
- Go to the Marketing dashboard.
- Click on three dots (...) and choose Push Notifications.
- In the upper right, click Add Push Notifications.
- Enter all the necessary details, including the image URL, name of the notification, title, and message.
- You can even Preview your notification before running the campaign.
- Once everything looks fine, click on the Save button.
It will appear on the Push Notifications list.
Edit: To edit the record, please click the 3 dots to the right of the push notification and select Edit
Reports: To view the reports, please click the 3 dots to the right of the push notification and select Reports
Send: To send push notifications, please click the 3 dots to the right of the push notification and select Send
Delete: To delete a push notification, please click the 3 dots to the right of the push notification and select Delete
When a user receives a push notification, it’s a message from a company they likely know are ok to hear from. And from a business standpoint, the cost couldn’t be lower.
Considering their effectiveness and ability to address a number of goals at once, we find push notifications to be just as good as, if not better than, text messages. So while EngageBay offers both, it's up to you how best you can make them work.